2 x KLIMADYNON 2,8 MG 60 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Indications:Herbal medicinal product for use in adult women to relieve menopausal conditions such as hot flushes and sweating.
Features:Klimadinone is a non-hormonal preparation of natural origin, reducing the burdensome symptoms associated with menopause. Klimadinone contains in its composition a dry extract of Cimicifuga racemosa (bedbug). The extract obtained from the Cimicifuga racemosa rhizome is traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes, excessive sweating, and mood swings. Shows the so-called organoselective estrogen-like effect.
Usage:1 film-coated tablet twice a day (morning and evening). Tablets should be taken with liquid. The tablets should not be chewed or sucked.
Klimadynon should not be used without medical advice for more than 6 months. If there is no improvement after 6 to 8 weeks (40 to 60 days) or you feel worse, please contact your doctor.
Composition:1 film-coated tablet contains
2.8 mg dry extract of Cimicifuga racemosa (L.) Nutt., Rhizoma (rhizome of bedbug) (10: 1), extractant: 58% ethanol (V / V).
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Ammonium methacrylate copolymer, type A, 30% dispersion (Eudragit RL 3OD), Iron oxide red (El 72), Iron oxide yellow (El72), Lactose monohydrate, Macrogol 6000, Magnesium stearate (vegetable), Potato starch, Purified talc, Sodium hydroxide, Sorbic acid, Titanium dioxide (E 171).
Instructions For the use of medicine KLIMADYNON
Ingredients: Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga rhizome) root extract 20 mg (5-10:1) which is 2.8 mg native extract (58% alcohol) Inactive ingredients: lactose, monohydrate, potato starch, magnesium stearate, calcium dihydrogen phosphate, talc, titanium dioxide (E171), yellow iron oxide (E172) red iron oxide (E172), macrogol 6000, ammonia meta-winged sopolymer
Medication form: coated tablet
Pharmaceutical group: supplements used in gynecology. Cimicifuga root code ATX G02CX04
Pharmaceutical properties: dietary supplement that utilizes the healing power of botanicals to provide relief to the different symptoms of pre- and menopause. The active ingredient which is black cohosh (Cimicifugaracemosa) is one of the most popular natural treatments for menopause symptoms particularly hot flashes and night sweat.
Usage:Klimadynon alleviates menopause-related hot flashes, sweating, sleep disruption, anxiety and depressive emotional states.
Do not use if: You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients, .you have intolerance to active ingredients, Estrogen related tumors.
Drug Interactions: Klimadynon may interact with estrogens.Consult your physician if you are taking any other medications.
Specific application: Patients with impaired liver function should be careful taking this medication. If you experience any symptoms of liver failure such as fatigue, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and eyes, sharp pain in upper abdominal with vomiting or dark urine) stop taking the medication immediately and seek professional medical help. Women of child bearing age should use effective birth control. Consult your health care provider if you are taking any medications containing estrogen. If any symptoms worsen while taking Klimadynon, consult your healthcare provider. Patients with lactose intolerance should not be taking this medication.
Note for diabetics: 1 tablet contains approximately 0.01 bread unit.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding:
There is no information on the effect of black cohosh during pregnancy, however it it is not recommended to take Klimadynon during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: No limitations.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by physician, women during menopause take 1 tablet 2 time a day (morning and evening) Swallow the tablet without chewing or crushing it, followed by ample amount of water. If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
The duration of the treatment is orders by the physician individually. Do not take this medicine longer than 6 consecutive months without consulting your health care provider.
Children. This drug should not be used for children.
Overdose:There are no known cases of overdose. If you exceed recommended dose consult your healthcare provider. In case of overdose symptomatic treatment is recommended.
Side effects:Black cohosh may cause upset stomach to include nausea, diarrhea, vomiting. Allergic reactions include skin rash and itching, face swelling and peripheral edema. Occasionally hepatotoxic reactions can be caused by black cohosh such as hepatitis, jaundice, liver function disorder may result in negative lab results. Occasional breast swelling and tenderness and menstrual bleeding have been reported.
If you experience any negative symptoms, stop taking the medicine and consult your healthcare provider.
Shelf life:4 years.
Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Packaging:15 tablets in a plaster pack, 4 blisters per box.
No prescription needed.
Manufacture’s address: Kerschensteinerstrasse, 11-15, 92318, Neumarkt, Germany
- Customer placed a new order for Lokren 20mg 28 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from New York placed a new order for Dekristol D3 20 000 IU, 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from New York registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Simbrinza eye drops 5ml — Made in Belgium — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Respero Myrtol forte 300mg 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Dekristol D3 2000 IU, 120 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Visiloton eye drops 10 ml — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from Tonbridge placed a new order for Movex Comfort 60 tablets — Made in Switzerland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SKINOREN CREAM 20% 30G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Aylett placed a new order for Otipax ear drops 16 g — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Aylett registered for an account
- Customer from Englewood logged in
- Customer from Lynn added a new address
- Customer from Lynn registered for an account
- Customer from Tampa logged in
- Customer from Los Angeles logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Spasmalgon 50 tablets — Made in Bulgaria — Free Delivery