2 x NEOSINE 0,5 G 50 TABS - MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
NEOSINE 0,5 G 50 TABLETS
Neosine over-the-counter antiviral preparation for children and adults. It is recommended for upper respiratory tract infections caused by viruses and for inflammation caused by the herpes virus. It contains inosine pranobex at a dose of 500 mg, a medicinal substance that fights infection in two ways: fights viruses and stimulates the immune system. How does Neosine 500 mg work? Unlike many symptomatic preparations , Neosine fights the cause of the disease, i.e. viruses.
indications:Neosine 500 mg is recommended as an adjunct in immunocompromised people with recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
Action:Neosine is an antiviral and immunostimulatory preparation :
inhibits the development and multiplication of viruses by blocking the translation process of the genetic material of the virus,
stimulates the immune system to produce immune cells - T lymphocytes, which recognize and attack virus particles.
Properties of the preparation Neosine:
This is the first over-the-counter preparation that contains the known inosine substance pranobex.
Neosine 500 mg dosage:The dose of Neosine is based on the patient's weight and depends on the severity of the disease. The recommended dose is 50 mg / kg body weight per day. The daily dose should be divided into equal single doses given several times a day. How long to give Neosine tablets for? The duration of treatment is usually between 5 and 14 days. After the symptoms have subsided, treatment should be continued for another 1 to 2 days.
Adults, including the elderly (over 65 years of age): The recommended daily dose is 50 mg / kg body weight / day. The maximum dose is 4 g per day. Usually 1 g, i.e. 2 tablets 3 to 4 times a day
Use in children over 1 year of age: The recommended dose is 50 mg / kg body weight per day given in several divided doses. For children who are unable to swallow tablets, it is recommended to administer Neosine in syrup.
Contraindications:Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation.
Neosine - composition of the preparation:The active substance of the OTC preparation Neosine is inosine pranobex and additional substances: wheat starch, mannitol, povidone, magnesium stearate.
- Customer from Austin placed a new order for 2 x MUCOSOLVAN = LASOLVAN SYROP 30MG/5ML 200ML - MADE IN FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Austin logged in
- Customer from Lynnwood placed a new order for TENOTEN FOR CHILDREN 40 PILLS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Lynnwood logged in
- Customer from Gloucester placed a new order for DOBENOX FORTE GEL 100G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Gloucester registered for an account
- Customer from ANTELOPE placed a new order for Tonorma 30 tablets — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from ANTELOPE added a new address
- Customer from ANTELOPE registered for an account
- Customer from Bando d'Argenta logged in
- Customer from Comuna Sirna logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x KLIMADYNON 2,8 MG 60 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from lake stevens registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for ESSENTIALE FORTE N 100 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wanchai logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK placed a new order for DESMOXAN 1.5MG 100 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK registered for an account
- Customer from London placed a new order for CONCOR 10MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London registered for an account