2 x OPOKAN 7,5MG 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
OPOKAN 7,5MG 30 TABLETS
The painkiller and anti-inflammatory drug Opokan is an effective remedy for all kinds of pain. Opokan belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and is the first over-the-counter preparation to contain meloxicam at a dose of 7.5 mg.
Indications for the use of Opokan:The drug is used for the short-term treatment of exacerbations of symptoms of rheumatoid diseases. Bone, joint and muscle pain in the course of rheumatoid and degenerative joint diseases.
Properties of the drug Opokan:The drug with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties is recommended, among others in: osteoarticular and muscle pain, degenerative joint diseases.
Directions for use:1 tablet daily to be taken orally with a meal, washing down with water. Without consulting a doctor, the patient cannot use the drug for more than 7 days.
Composition:1 tablet contains 7.5 mg of meloxicam and excipients: lactose monohydrate.
Opokan use instruction.
COMPOSITION: 1 tablet contains 7.5 mg of meloxicam (Meloxicamum).
Microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, pregelatinized starch, maize starch, sodium citrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate.
INDICATIONS: Short-term symptomatic treatment of exacerbations of osteoarthritis. Long-term symptomatic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Long-term symptomatic treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.
ACTION: The medicinal product contains meloxicam, which belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic properties.
The mechanism of the anti-inflammatory action of meloxicam is based on the preferential inhibition of COX-2 cyclooxygenase over COX-1.
DOSAGE: The dosage should be individually adjusted according to the patient's response. Before using the drug for the first time, consult your doctor. Dosage: 1 tablet a day - do not use for more than 7 days without consulting a doctor. The medicinal product is taken orally with a meal, washed down with water or another liquid. The medicinal product should be taken as a single dose.
Recommended dosage: In osteoarthritis, 7.5 mg / day is used, if necessary, it can be increased to 15 mg / day (in a single dose). In rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, 15 mg / day is used (in a single dose), and if the therapeutic efficacy is sufficient, the dose may be reduced to 7.5 mg / day. In patients at increased risk of side effects, treatment should be started at a dose of 7.5 mg / day.
The maximum daily dose is 15 mg meloxicam (2 x 7.5 mg tablets or 1 x 15 mg tablet).
In the elderly, it is recommended to take 7.5 mg meloxicam / day in the long-term treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. In patients at increased risk of side effects, treatment should be started at a dose of 7.5 mg / day. Renal insufficiency: The dose of meloxicam should not exceed 7.5 mg in dialysis patients with severe renal insufficiency. No dose reduction is required in patients with mild or moderate renal impairment (if creatinine clearance is greater than 25 ml / min). Hepatic insufficiency: dose reduction is not necessary in patients with mild or moderate hepatic insufficiency.
Children: Opokan should not be administered to persons under 15 years of age.
Taking the product for the shortest time necessary to relieve symptoms reduces the risk of side effects.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: The use of Opokan is contraindicated in the following cases: hypersensitivity to meloxicam or any of the excipients of the medicinal product, hypersensitivity to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), acetylsalicylic acid, if during administration of other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. acetylsalicylic acid) attacks of breathlessness or asthma, urticaria, nasal polyps or angioedema, severe liver failure, severe renal failure in patients not undergoing dialysis, active or recurrent stomach and / or duodenal ulcer disease, if you have ever had a cerebral haemorrhage or other bleeding e.g. gastrointestinal tract, severe uncontrolled heart failure, pregnancy (third trimester) and breastfeeding, children under 15 years of age.
Before use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage as well as information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each drug is used improperly
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in