2 x VISINE (TETRYZOLINE) EYE DROPS 15ML - MADE IN BELGIUM - FREE SHIPPING
active substance: tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride;
1 ml of solution contains 0.5 mg of tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride
Excipients: benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, boric acid, sodium tetraborate, disodium edetate, purified water.
Eye drops, solution (15 ml in a bottle, equipped with a dropper and a screw cap, with protection from children. 1 bottle in a cardboard box).
Tetrizoline is a sympathomimetic agent that belongs to the group of imidazoline decongestants. It directly stimulates the alpha-adrenergic receptors of the sympathetic nervous system with little or no influence from the beta-adrenergic receptors. When applied topically on the conjunctival mucosa, the preparation has a temporary vasoconstrictor effect on small blood vessels, thereby reducing vasodilation and conjunctival edema.
In a study involving 10 healthy volunteers after therapeutic ocular administration, tetrizoline was shown in blood serum and urine. The serum half-life of tetrizoline was approximately 6:00. Systemic absorption in patients varied, with maximum serum concentrations ranging from 0.068 to 0.380 ng / ml. After 24 hours, all patients were found to have tetrizoline in the urine.
Indications for use
Symptomatic temporary relief of secondary ocular hyperemia due to moderate irritation and allergic conjunctivitis.
Hypersensitivity to preparation components
Method of administration and dosage
For topical use in ophthalmology only.
The solution can be used for more than 72 hours only under medical supervision.
Adults and children ≥ 6 years of age
Instill 1-2 drops of the solution into the affected eye (s) up to 4 times a day.
When using the preparation as recommended, overdose is unlikely.
If the preparation is swallowed, the treatment consists of taking activated charcoal and releasing the stomach. Further treatment should be symptomatic and supportive.
Very rarely (<0.01%), adverse reactions associated with the use of tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride were observed in the post-registration period:
Reactions at the site of application (including burning in the eyes and periocular area, irritation of the mucous membrane of the eyes, pain in the eyes, itching, erythema, pain in the eyes, dilated pupils (mydriasis), reactive hyperemia of the eye ("rebound" redness of the eye)).
Systemic sympathomimetic effects can sometimes occur.
Allergic reactions may occur in patients with hypersensitivity to the components of the preparation.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Before using the preparation for pregnant and lactating women, it is recommended to consult a doctor to assess the possible risk.
Use in children aged 2 to 6 years as directed by a doctor. There is no experience of using the preparation in children under 2 years of age.
The ability to influence the reaction rate when driving motor transport or other mechanisms
Eye drops can cause temporary blurred vision.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
There are no known significant interactions with other preparations. Consult a doctor before using with other ophthalmic medications.
Store in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 3 years. An open bottle should be used for no more than 4 weeks.
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password