3 x ALLERGO-COMOD EYE DROPS 10ML - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Allergo-Comod - eye drops, solution.
It is usually recommended to instill 1 drop 4 times a day into the conjunctival sac.
For adults and children, the dosage is the same
After first opening the bottle, the drops can be used for 12 weeks.
Do not touch the tip of the dropper to the eye, eyelid, surrounding areas or other surfaces. Treatment with Allergo-COMOD should not be stopped after the symptoms have resolved. They should be continued until the contact with the allergen, e.g. pollen or dust, ceases.
1 ml of solution contains 20 mg of sodium cromoglycan (Natrii cromoglicas).
Excipients: edetate disodium, sorbitol, water for injections.
Sodium cromoglycate stabilizes the membranes of mast cells exposed to antigens and thus prevents their degranulation and the release of various mediators of inflammatory reactions, which are biologically active molecules. They are either synthesized and stored in mast cells (such as histamine or kinins) and, when released, mediate the immediate type I allergic reaction, or are synthesized after provoked stimulation (such as prostaglandins or leukotrienes) and mediate a delayed type IV inflammatory response. Sodium cromoglycate is also a calcium antagonist. Cromoglycan blocks the immunoglobulin E receptor linked to the calcium channel and thereby blocks the flow of calcium into the cell normally following IgE binding. As a result, mast cell degranulation is slowed down and the release of histamine is avoided.
Acute and chronic allergic conjunctivitis, e.g. hay fever conjunctivitis, spring allergic keratoconjunctivitis.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
Transient eye burning, a foreign body sensation in the eye, conjunctival hyperaemia and swelling may rarely occur. These symptoms usually resolved spontaneously. In the case of suspected allergy to Allergo-COMOD drops, the patient should contact a doctor.
Warnings and Precautions
The ophthalmologist should check whether contact lenses can be used despite allergic eye inflammation. If confirmed, remove contact lenses, use the drops and put them back in 15 minutes before using the preparation.
Use of other preparations
Tell your doctor about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, and about the preparations you plan to use.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
The preparation should not be used in the first trimester of pregnancy and it is not recommended for use in the later stages of pregnancy and in breast-feeding women.
Use of the preparation in children and adolescents
The safety of the preparation in children under 4 years of age has not been established.
- Customer from Siheung registered for an account
- Customer from scranton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for RECIGAR 1,5MG 100 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia updated their account details
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia logged in
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia reset their account password
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia requested a reset password
- Customer from West Bromwich placed a new order for Letrozole KRKA 2.5mg 90 tablets — Made in Slovenia — Free Delivery
- Customer from West Bromwich registered for an account
- Customer from Lieshout placed a new order for Dekristol D3 5600 IU, 30 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from Lieshout registered for an account
- Customer from Hayden logged in
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ AKTIV LIFTING COMPLEX PREMIUM 30 CAPS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Dekristol D3 2000 IU, 30 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from Stanmore , London registered for an account
- Customer from Houston placed a new order for SKINOREN CREAM 20% 30G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Houston registered for an account
- Customer from London logged in