3 x ALLERGO-COMOD EYE DROPS 10ML - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Allergo-Comod - eye drops, solution.
It is usually recommended to instill 1 drop 4 times a day into the conjunctival sac.
For adults and children, the dosage is the same
After first opening the bottle, the drops can be used for 12 weeks.
Do not touch the tip of the dropper to the eye, eyelid, surrounding areas or other surfaces. Treatment with Allergo-COMOD should not be stopped after the symptoms have resolved. They should be continued until the contact with the allergen, e.g. pollen or dust, ceases.
1 ml of solution contains 20 mg of sodium cromoglycan (Natrii cromoglicas).
Excipients: edetate disodium, sorbitol, water for injections.
Sodium cromoglycate stabilizes the membranes of mast cells exposed to antigens and thus prevents their degranulation and the release of various mediators of inflammatory reactions, which are biologically active molecules. They are either synthesized and stored in mast cells (such as histamine or kinins) and, when released, mediate the immediate type I allergic reaction, or are synthesized after provoked stimulation (such as prostaglandins or leukotrienes) and mediate a delayed type IV inflammatory response. Sodium cromoglycate is also a calcium antagonist. Cromoglycan blocks the immunoglobulin E receptor linked to the calcium channel and thereby blocks the flow of calcium into the cell normally following IgE binding. As a result, mast cell degranulation is slowed down and the release of histamine is avoided.
Acute and chronic allergic conjunctivitis, e.g. hay fever conjunctivitis, spring allergic keratoconjunctivitis.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
Transient eye burning, a foreign body sensation in the eye, conjunctival hyperaemia and swelling may rarely occur. These symptoms usually resolved spontaneously. In the case of suspected allergy to Allergo-COMOD drops, the patient should contact a doctor.
Warnings and Precautions
The ophthalmologist should check whether contact lenses can be used despite allergic eye inflammation. If confirmed, remove contact lenses, use the drops and put them back in 15 minutes before using the preparation.
Use of other preparations
Tell your doctor about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, and about the preparations you plan to use.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
The preparation should not be used in the first trimester of pregnancy and it is not recommended for use in the later stages of pregnancy and in breast-feeding women.
Use of the preparation in children and adolescents
The safety of the preparation in children under 4 years of age has not been established.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account