AMBROSOL 30 MG / 5 ML, SYRUP 200 ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
(AMBROSOL SYROP 30 MG / 5 ML)
Ambrosol syrup thins mucus and acts as an expectorant. It contains the active substance ambroxol hydrochloride, which accelerates the transport of secretions in the respiratory tract, increases the amount of mucus and reduces its viscosity, making it easier to expectorate and soothe cough. The raspberry-scented syrup comes in a brown glass bottle.
- Acute and chronic respiratory diseases.
- Difficult expectoration of sticky bronchial secretions.
- Acute and chronic bronchitis.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Cystic fibrosis.
5 ml of syrup contains:
- Active substance: 30 mg ambroxol hydrochloride.
- Excipients: liquid sorbitol 70% (E420), glycerol (E422), citric acid monohydrate (E330), propylene glycol (E1520), methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), raspberry flavor, purified water.
An expectorant and mucolytic syrup (thins mucus).
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Initially, for 2 to 3 days, use 30 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride (5 ml of syrup, i.e. 1 measuring spoon) 3 times a day; then the dose should be reduced to 30 mg (5 ml of syrup, i.e. 1 measuring spoon) 2 times a day.
- Children from 6 to 12 years of age: 15 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride (2.5 ml of syrup, i.e.) measuring spoon) 2 to 3 times a day.
- Children aged 2 to 6 years: 7.5 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride (1.25 ml of syrup, or 1/4 measuring spoon), 3 times a day.
- If the patient is allergic (hypersensitive) to ambroxol hydrochloride, bromhexine or any of the excipients.
- If the patient has hereditary, rare conditions of intolerance to the excipients
- In children under 2 years of age.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25 ° C.
Protect from light.
Shelf life after first opening the package: 28 days.
Like all medicines, Ambrosol Teva can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
- taste disturbance (e.g. change in taste)
- reduced sensation (hypoaesthesia) in the mouth and throat.
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people):
- vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, indigestion, dry mouth.
- Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people):
- rash, hives, heartburn.
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data):
- anaphylactic reactions including anaphylactic shock, angioedema (rapidly progressive swelling of skin, subcutaneous tissue, mucosa or submucosa) and itching
- severe skin side effects (including erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis and acute generalized pustulosis)
- dry throat.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist, including any side effects not listed in this leaflet.
- If you have the impression that the effect of Ambrosol Teva is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor.
- Do not use in children without consulting a doctor.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor before taking Ambrosol Teva:
- if you suffer from gastric or duodenal ulcers, because the drug has an adverse effect on the gastric mucosa,
- if you have liver or kidney problems, consult your doctor before taking the drug,
- if the patient has a weakened cough reflex or impaired ciliary clearance of the bronchi, due to the possibility of secretions remaining in the airways.
- Liquefaction of a large amount of secretion in immobilized and seriously ill patients as well as in young children must be associated with suction.
- In such patients, drugs that inhibit the cough reflex should not be administered as secretions may build up in the airways.
- Bronchial mucus should be carefully expectorated.
- In patients with bronchial asthma, ambroxol may initially increase the cough.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account