DICOPEG JUNIOR 5G x 14 SACHETS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
(DICOPEG JUNIOR )
Dicopeg Junior is especially recommended in the case of chronic constipation and in the case of occasional bowel disorders. It is a medical device with an osmotic laxative effect that naturally regulates the intestines. Thanks to its hydrophilic properties, Dicopeg Junior softens the stool, making it easier to defecate, without causing cramps, abdominal pain or sudden pressure. The performance of the product does not decrease with time. It is not absorbed and is not fermented in the intestines. It does not irritate the mucosa. It is excreted in the faeces unchanged.
For use in the case of chronic constipation and in the case of occasional intestinal disorders.
From 6 months to 2 years of age (up to 12 kg): 1-2 sachets a day; from 2 to 11 years of age (12-20 kg): 2-4 sachets a day; over 11 years of age (> 20 kg): 2-6 sachets a day.
The dose may be increased or decreased depending on the individual patient's response to treatment. It is recommended to consult a doctor for this. Always consult a physician before giving the product to young children. Typically, the highest daily dose needed will not exceed 6 sachets. Dissolve the contents of the sachet in 1/2 glass of water (62.5 ml) and drink the prepared solution. The daily dose can be taken over several administrations. You can dissolve all sachets for the day in the right amount of water and put the solution in a closed container in the refrigerator for a period not longer than 24 hours. It is recommended to take Dicopeg Junior at long intervals after meals.
1 sachet (5 g) contains: 5 g of macrogol 3350 and auxiliary substances.
Dicopeg Junior should not be used in the case of known hypersensitivity to macrogol, in the case of perforation and / or obstruction of the digestive system, lesions of the digestive or excretory system, serious inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, acute distension of the colon.
There was no interaction of the preparation with other preparations, however, it is recommended to take Dicopeg Junior at least 2 hours apart from taking other oral preparations, because the osmotic effect of macrogol and the acceleration of intestinal transit may reduce their effectiveness.
During treatment with other preparations, it is recommended to consult a doctor before taking Dicopegu Junior.
The product does not contain gluten.
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password