FLUIMUCIL MUKO JUNIOR 100MG 20 SACHETS - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
(FLUIMUCIL MUKO JUNIOR 100MG)
Fluimucil Muko Junior is used for a short time as a preparation to thin the secretion of the respiratory tract and facilitate its expectoration in patients with symptoms of infection in the upper respiratory tract.
Children: - aged 3 to 6 years: 1 sachet of Fluimucil Muko Junior (1 x 100 mg) 2 to 3 times a day - aged 7 to 14 years: 2 sachets of Fluimucil Muko Junior (2 x 100 mg ) 2 times a day or 1 sachet of Fluimucil Muko Junior (1 x 100 mg) 4 times a day Adults and children over 14 years of age: 2 sachets of Fluimucil Muko Junior (2 x 100 mg) 2 to 3 times a day Treatment of acute conditions should not exceed 5 days. In chronic conditions, treatment may be continued for 3 to 6 months after consulting a physician. Dissolve the contents of the sachet in half a glass of lukewarm water, if necessary, mix with a spoon. A ready-to-use solution is thus obtained. The product should be administered immediately after reconstitution. Increased fluid intake should be used during treatment. Note: The last dose of Fluimucil Muko Junior should be administered no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
The active substance is acetylcysteine. One sachet (1 g) of the solution contains 100 mg of acetylcysteine. In addition, the preparation contains aspartame, beta-carotene, orange flavor, sorbitol.
The preparation Fluimucil Muko Junior, liquefies the mucus and mucopurulent secretion by breaking the disulfide bonds in the mucus polypeptides in the respiratory tract.
The preparation is indicated for short-term use as a preparation to thin the secretion of the respiratory tract and facilitate its expectoration in patients with symptoms of infection in the upper respiratory tract.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients. Asthmatic condition. Phenylketonuria. Children under 2 years of age - because the active ingredient: acetylcysteine may cause airway obstruction in children under 2 years of age.
Oral administration of the preparation can sometimes cause nausea and vomiting, and less often allergic reactions such as urticaria and bronchospasm, especially in patients with bronchial asthma.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Fluimucil Muko Junior.
Use of other preparations
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, and about any preparations you plan to take.
Fluimucil Muko Junior should not be used concomitantly with antitussive preparations, as secretions may accumulate as a result of a reduction in the cough reflex.
Activated charcoal may reduce the effect of Fluimucil Muko Junior.
If it is necessary to take other preparations at the same time, including antibiotics, it is recommended to maintain a 2-hour interval between the administration of these preparations and the administration of Fluimucil Muko Junior.
Taking Fluimucil Muko Junior with nitroglycerin (a preparation used in ischemic heart disease) causes severe hypotension. You may experience a headache. If you are taking nitroglycerin, consult your doctor before taking Fluimucil Muko Junior.
Fluimucil Muko Junior may influence the results of some laboratory tests (determination of salicylates by colorimetry and determination of urine ketones).
It is recommended not to mix other preparations with Fluimucil Muko Junior solution.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, Fluimucil Muko Junior should be administered only in absolute cases. necessary and under close medical supervision There is no data on the transfer of Fluimucil Muko Junior into breast milk.
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Hollywood updated their account password