GYNOXIN UNO 600 MG, 1 SOFT CAPSULE - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
GYNOXIN UNO 600 MG, 1 SOFT CAPSULE
Gynoxin are soft vaginal capsules. The active substance of the preparation is fenticonazole, one capsule contains 600 mg of fenticonazole nitrate, with antifungal and bacterial properties. In addition, it also works against protozoa.
thrush of the mucous membranes of the genital organs (vulvovaginitis, vaginitis, vaginal discharge).
1 vaginal capsule, soft contains 600 mg of fenticonazole nitrate, the other ingredients (excipients) are: liquid paraffin, white petroleum jelly, soy lecithin, gelatin, glycerol, titanium dioxide (E 171), ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 215), sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E217).
fenticonazole is an imidazole derivative with a wide range of antifungal activity, including yeasts.
1 vaginal soft capsule, used once. Insert deeply into the vagina at night before going to bed. If symptoms persist, the next dose may be repeated after three days.
if the patient is allergic to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of this preparation. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine. Gynoxin is not recommended for use during pregnancy and breast-feeding, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
the preparation should be kept out of the sight and reach of children. Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
the following side effects have been observed after taking this medicine: Very rare (less than 1 in 10,000 people): vulvovaginal burning sensation, erythema, rash.
tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the preparations you are taking now or recently, and about any preparations you plan to take.
Warnings and precautions:
Talk to your doctor before using the preparation. When the capsule is inserted into the vagina, a mild, temporary burning sensation may occur. In the event of symptoms of hypersensitivity or resistance of microorganisms to treatment, the preparation should be discontinued and a doctor should be consulted for further treatment. Gynoxin should not be used simultaneously with barrier contraceptives, as it contains fats and oils that may damage latex contraceptives (condoms, vaginal rings). Gynoxin contains ethyl parahydroxybenzoate and sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate, these substances may cause allergic reactions (possible delayed reactions).
Tags: GYNOXIN UNO
- Customer from Austin placed a new order for 2 x MUCOSOLVAN = LASOLVAN SYROP 30MG/5ML 200ML - MADE IN FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Austin logged in
- Customer from Lynnwood placed a new order for TENOTEN FOR CHILDREN 40 PILLS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Lynnwood logged in
- Customer from Gloucester placed a new order for DOBENOX FORTE GEL 100G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Gloucester registered for an account
- Customer from ANTELOPE placed a new order for Tonorma 30 tablets — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from ANTELOPE added a new address
- Customer from ANTELOPE registered for an account
- Customer from Bando d'Argenta logged in
- Customer from Comuna Sirna logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x KLIMADYNON 2,8 MG 60 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from lake stevens registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for ESSENTIALE FORTE N 100 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wanchai logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK placed a new order for DESMOXAN 1.5MG 100 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK registered for an account
- Customer from London placed a new order for CONCOR 10MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London registered for an account