MYDOCALM 50MG 30 TABS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
Tablets "Mydocalm" are used for the symptomatic treatment of muscle spasm in adults after a stroke.
The active ingredient is tolperisone hydrochloride (one coated tablet contains 50 mg of tolperisone hydrochloride).
core: citric acid, monohydrate; colloidal anhydrous silicon dioxide; stearic acid; talc; microcrystalline cellulose; corn starch; lactose;
shell: anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide (E 171), lactose monohydrate, macrogol 6000, hypromellose.
hypersensitivity to the active substance or similar in chemical composition to eperisone, or to any of the excipients;
Mode of application
The preparation should be taken after meals with one glass of water. Insufficient food intake can reduce the bioavailability of tolperisone.
Adults: depending on individual needs and tolerance - 150-450 mg per day in 3 divided doses.
According to animal studies, tolperisone has no teratogenic effect. Due to the lack of significant clinical data on the use of this preparation, "Mydocalm" should not be used during pregnancy.
Since it is not known whether tolperisone penetrates into breast milk, the use of the preparation "Mydocalm" during breastfeeding is contraindicated.
The safety and efficacy of tolperisone in children have not been studied.
Given the possibility of developing symptoms such as dizziness, drowsiness, impaired attention, epilepsy, blurred vision, the preparation should be used with caution when driving or working with other mechanisms.
Data on overdose of tolperisone are insufficient.
Overdose symptoms can mainly include drowsiness, manifestations of the gastrointestinal tract (nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain), tachycardia, hypertension, bradykinesia and vertigo. In severe cases, seizures and coma have been reported.
There is no specific antidote for tolperisone. In case of overdose, symptomatic treatment is recommended.
The safety profile of tablets containing tolperisone is based on data from more than 12,000 patients. In accordance with these data, the most common side reactions were disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, systemic disorders, disorders of the nervous and digestive systems.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 3 years.
- Customer from Pinckney updated their account details
- Customer from Pinckney placed a new order for 4 x RAPHACHOLIN C 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Pinckney registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for PIMAFUCORT CREAM 15GR - MADE IN ITALY- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x PANANGIN 50 TABS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda logged in
- Customer placed a new order for CONCOR 5MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda placed a new order for 2 x TABEX 1,5 MG 100 TABS — MADE IN BULGARIA- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Northampton placed a new order for ERGOFERON 20 TABS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northampton registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 30 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for NEBILET PLUS 5/12,5 28 PILLS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Strovolos placed a new order for Arbivir - Zdorovye Forte 200mg 10 capsules — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Strovolos registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point placed a new order for Hascoderm Lipogel 30g — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point registered for an account
- Customer from Ostrava logged in