NEBILET 5MG 28 PILLS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Nebilet - Cardioselective beta-1 blocker. Has antihypertensive, anti-anginal and antiarrhythmic effect. Reduces elevated blood pressure at rest, with physical stress and stress. Competitively and selectively block postsynaptic β1-adrenergic receptors, making them inaccessible to catecholamines, modulating the release of endothelial vasodilating factor nitric oxide (NO).
Nebivolol is a racemate of two enantiomers: SRRR-nebivolol (D-nebivolol) and RSSS-nebivolol (L-nebivolol), which combines two pharmacological actions:
-D-nebivolol is a competitive and highly selective blocker of β1-adrenergic receptors;
-L-nebivolol has a mild vasodilating effect due to the modulation of the release of the vasodilating factor (NO) from the vascular endothelium.
The hypotensive effect is also due to a decrease in the activity of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) (does not directly correlate with a change in renin activity in the blood plasma).
A stable hypotensive effect develops after 1-2 weeks of regular intake of the preparation, and in some cases - after 4 weeks, a stable effect is observed after 1-2 months.
Reducing the need for myocardium in oxygen (decreasing heart rate and reducing preload and afterload), reduces the number and severity of angina attacks and increases the tolerance of exercise.
Antiarrhythmic effect due to suppression of pathological automatism of the heart (including in the pathological focus) and slowing AV-conduction.
- Arterial hypertension;
- ischemic heart disease: prevention of angina pectoris attacks;
- chronic heart failure (as part of combination therapy).
- Hypersensitivity to nebivolol or one of the components of the preparation;
- acute heart failure;
- chronic heart failure in the stage of decompensation (requiring intravenous administration of preparations with inotropic effect);
- severe arterial hypotension (systolic blood pressure less than 90 mm Hg);
- SSSU, including the sinoatrial blockade;
- AV-blockade II and III degree (without an artificial rhythm driver);
- bradycardia (heart rate less than 60 beats per minute);
- cardiogenic shock;
- pheochromocytoma (without simultaneous use of alpha-blockers);
- metabolic acidosis;
- severe liver dysfunction;
- bronchospasm and bronchial asthma in history;
- severe obliterating diseases of peripheral vessels (intermittent claudication, Raynaud's syndrome);
- myasthenia gravis;
- lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency and glucose malabsorption / galactose syndrome;
- children and adolescents under 18 years of age (efficacy and safety not studied).
Caution should be applied to the preparation: with kidney failure, diabetes, thyroid gland hyperthyroidism, history of allergies, psoriasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, grade I AV block, Prinzmetal angina, and patients older than 75 years.
Tablets are taken orally, 1 time / day, preferably always at the same time of the day, regardless of food intake, with a sufficient amount of liquid.
The average daily dose for the treatment of hypertension and arterial hypertension is 2.5-5 mg (1 / 2-1 tab.). Nebilet can be used in monotherapy or in combination with other means that reduce blood pressure.
In patients with renal insufficiency, as well as in patients over the age of 65, the recommended initial dose is 2.5 mg (1/2 tab.) / Day. If necessary, the daily dose can be increased to a maximum of 10 mg (2 tablets of 5 mg per 1 dose).
Treatment of chronic heart failure should begin with a slow increase in the dose until an individual optimal maintenance dose is reached. Selection of the dose at the beginning of treatment should be carried out according to the following scheme, while maintaining intervals of 1 to 2 weeks and based on the tolerance of this dose to the patient: a dose of 1.25 mg nebivolol (1/4 tablets of 5 mg) 1 time / day can be increased first to 2.5-5 mg (1/2 tablets of 5 mg or 1 table, 5 mg), and then to 10 mg (2 tablespoons of 5 mg) once a day.
The maximum daily dose is 10 mg 1 time / day.
At the beginning of treatment and at each dose increase, the patient should be under the supervision of a doctor for at least 2 hours to ensure that the clinical condition remains stable (especially, blood pressure, heart rate, conduction disorders, and symptoms of worsening of chronic heart failure).
Rules for the division of tablets
For division, place the tablet on a firm, level surface with a cross-shaped notch up, press the tablet with both index fingers. To obtain 1/4 tablets, repeat the same procedure with 1/2 tablet.
The abolition of beta-blockers should be carried out gradually within 10 days (up to 2 weeks in patients with ischemic heart disease).
Control of blood pressure and heart rate at the beginning of the preparation should be daily.
Older patients need control of kidney function (1 time in 4-5 months).
With angina pectoris, the dose of the preparation should provide a heart rate at rest within 55-60 beats / min, with a load - no more than 110 beats per minute.
Beta-adrenoblockers can cause bradycardia: the dose should be reduced if the heart rate is less than 50-55 bpm.
When deciding whether to use Nebilet in patients with psoriasis, the expected benefits of using the preparation and the possible risk of exacerbation of psoriasis should be carefully correlated.
Patients using contact lenses should take into account that the use of beta-blockers may reduce the production of tear fluid.
When conducting surgical interventions, an anesthesiologist should be warned that the patient is taking beta-blockers.
Nebivolol does not affect the concentration of glucose in the blood plasma in patients with diabetes mellitus. However, care should be taken in the treatment of these patients, since Nebelet can mask certain symptoms of hypoglycemia (eg, tachycardia) caused by the use of hypoglycemic agents for ingestion and insulin. Controlling the concentration of glucose in the blood plasma should be done 1 time in 4-5 months (in patients with diabetes mellitus).
With hyperthyroidism, beta-adrenoblockers can mask tachycardia.
Beta-adrenoblockers should be used with caution in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, as bronchospasm may increase.
Beta-adrenoblockers can increase sensitivity to allergens and the severity of anaphylactic reactions.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms that require increased concentration
The effect of Nebilet on the ability to drive vehicles and control mechanisms has not been specifically studied. Studies of the pharmacodynamics of nebivolol have shown that the preparation Nebilet has no effect on the psychomotor function. During the period of treatment with Nebilet (if side effects occur), care should be taken when driving vehicles and when engaging in potentially dangerous activities that require a high concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice- the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account