NIQUITIN 7MG/24H 7 TRANSPARENT PATCHES - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
(NIQUITIN 7MG / 24H 7 TRANSPARENT PATCHES)
NiQuitin Transparent is a medicinal product in the form of patches for sticking to the skin, which help to overcome tobacco addiction. Nicotine patches help to reduce the craving for nicotine and relieve withdrawal symptoms. One patch provides 14 mg of pure nicotine, which is released gradually over 24 hours and thus reduces the unpleasant feelings associated with smoking. Importantly, the preparation does not release harmful substances that arise from the combustion of tobacco. By providing the body with nicotine from NiQuitin, the chance of permanently weaning tobacco is increased. The use of the patches reduces the urge to smoke and reduces unpleasant experiences such as nervousness, anxiety, feeling craving for nicotine, irritability, mood disorders, sleep disorders, concentration disorders, increased appetite, mild somatic disorders.
NiQuitin Clear Patches offer three doses that release different amounts of therapeutic nicotine to provide 24-hour relief from withdrawal symptoms. This makes it possible to reduce the doses of nicotine during the treatment and gradually break free from the addiction. The length of therapy depends on the number of cigarettes smoked. NiQuitin Transparent 14 mg / 24 hrs It is intended for people who smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day and is the first stage of the treatment, which should last 8 weeks in total (2-stage treatment) or the second stage of the 10-week treatment (3-stage treatment). The patches can be used alone or in combination with other oral forms of NiQuitin. If possible, NiQuitin Transparent patches should be used together with the smoking cessation program.
Nicotine replacement therapy to relieve symptoms resulting from nicotine withdrawal, such as the feeling of craving, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, mood disorders, sleep disturbances, concentration disorders, increased appetite, mild somatic disorders (headache, muscle aches, constipation, fatigue), with quitting smoking.
1 patch of 15 cm2 for use on the skin contains:
- active ingredient: nicotine (Nicotinum) 78 mg (the patch delivers 14 mg in 24 hours),
- other ingredients: ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer, polyethylene terephthalate / ethylene vinyl acetate, high density polyethylene film, sticky polyisobutylene laminate, polyester film, white ink.
Relief of symptoms associated with nicotine withdrawal.
Adults (3-step treatment):
- grade 1: use 21 mg patches for 6 weeks,
- grade 2: use 14 mg patches for 2 weeks,
- Grade 3: use 7 mg patches for 2 weeks.
Adults (2-step treatment):
- grade 2: use 14 mg patches for 6 weeks,
- Grade 3: use 7 mg patches for 2 weeks.
After removing the patch from its overpouch, immediately stick it on a clean, hairless, non-irritated area of skin and press it down for at least 10 seconds.
Leave for 24 hours, after which time the used patch should be discarded and replaced with a new one, sticking it elsewhere on the skin (do not stick the patch on the same place within 7 days).
It is recommended that you replace the patch with a new one at the same time every day, as soon as you wake up (do not remove the patch before 24 hours).
When properly applied, the plasters may come into contact with water, for example during bathing or playing sports.
For best results, you should have a full ten-week or eight-week treatment as withdrawal symptoms may persist for several weeks. Before starting the treatment, you should stop smoking. Smoking even a small amount of tobacco while trying to quit can lead to a relapse. You should not smoke while on treatment as this may result in an overdose of nicotine. As a combination therapy, the product can be used with other forms of nicotine replacement therapy, such as lozenges and lozenges.
Allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
Do not use in children.
Store below 30 ° C, in the original packaging, out of the sight and reach of children.
NiQuitin Transparent, like any other medicine, can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
At the recommended dosage, no serious side effects were reported after taking the preparation.
Stopping smoking itself can cause symptoms such as a feeling of weakness, dizziness, headaches, coughing and flu-like symptoms.
Also, symptoms such as mood swings, insomnia, depression, irritability, anxiety, sleepiness, restlessness, nervousness and difficulty concentrating, and sleep disturbances can also be caused by stopping smoking.
A transient rash, itching, burning and tingling sensation of the skin, swelling and pain may occur at the site of the patch (symptoms usually disappear quickly after removing the patch).
Very common (occurring in more than 1 in 10 patients):
- skin reactions at the patch application site
- sleep disturbances, including insomnia and nightmares
- nausea, vomiting,
- headache and dizziness
Common (occurring in less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 patients):
- nervousness, tremors,
- shortness of breath, cough, pharyngitis
- indigestion, stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation
- increased sweating, dry mouth,
- joint, muscle, chest or limb pain
- tiredness, malaise or weakness.
Uncommon (occurring in less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1,000 patients):
- allergic reactions (allergy)
- tachycardia (increased heart rate),
- flu-like symptoms.
Very rare (occurring in more than 1 in 10,000 patients):
- skin reactions,
- hypersensitivity to sunlight,
- severe allergic reactions with symptoms such as sudden wheezing or tightness in the chest, skin rash or the feeling of fainting.
Side effects with an unknown frequency of occurrence:
Please tell your doctor about all medicines you have recently taken, including those sold without a prescription.
Both when you stop smoking and when using nicotine substitutes, the levels of nicotine in your body drop, which may affect the way other medicines work.
Warnings and Precautions
Before using the medication, consult your doctor if:
- cerebral circulation disorders, vasoconstriction, severe peripheral vascular disease,
- cardiovascular diseases, including unstable angina, Prinzmetal's angina, heart failure, uncontrolled hypertension, severe arrhythmia, after a recent heart attack or ischemic stroke
- atopic dermatitis or eczema (due to local hypersensitivity to the patch),
- moderate to severe kidney or liver disease, gastric or duodenal ulcer,
- overactive thyroid gland
- pheochromocytoma of the adrenal gland.
People in hospital with a history of myocardial infarction, severe cardiac arrhythmias or stroke should try to quit smoking without using nicotine replacement therapy, unless your doctor authorizes it (after leaving hospital, you can use nicotine replacement therapy as normal).
People who have ever had seizures should talk to their doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking this medicine.
People with diabetes who use NiQuitin Transparent patches should measure their blood sugar levels more frequently than usual (recommendations for taking insulin or diabetes medications may change).
The patch preparation may cause contact irritation.
Use the preparation with caution, avoiding contact with the eyes and nose, and after using the patch, wash your hands thoroughly only with soap-free water, as it may increase the absorption of nicotine.
Smoking during treatment with NiQuitin Transparent patches poses a potential risk of side effects due to the addition of nicotine contained in tobacco with nicotine released from the patch.
The dose of nicotine in used and new patches may be harmful to children, so keep the preparation out of the reach of children and dispose of used patches carefully.
Patients with dermatitis may experience adverse reactions after using the patch.
It should be used with caution in patients with gastric or peptic ulceration, oesophagitis, oropharyngitis and gastritis, as nicotine replacement therapy may worsen their symptoms.
There is a risk of addiction with this medication.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Pregnant women should try to quit smoking without using nicotine replacers.
In the event that patients fail to quit smoking in this way, consult their physician who may recommend NiQuitin Transparent.
Breastfeeding women can use nicotine patches as the amount of nicotine excreted in milk is small and is less hazardous than smoking.
- Customer from Austin placed a new order for 2 x MUCOSOLVAN = LASOLVAN SYROP 30MG/5ML 200ML - MADE IN FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Austin logged in
- Customer from Lynnwood placed a new order for TENOTEN FOR CHILDREN 40 PILLS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Lynnwood logged in
- Customer from Gloucester placed a new order for DOBENOX FORTE GEL 100G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Gloucester registered for an account
- Customer from ANTELOPE placed a new order for Tonorma 30 tablets — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from ANTELOPE added a new address
- Customer from ANTELOPE registered for an account
- Customer from Bando d'Argenta logged in
- Customer from Comuna Sirna logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x KLIMADYNON 2,8 MG 60 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from lake stevens registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for ESSENTIALE FORTE N 100 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wanchai logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK placed a new order for DESMOXAN 1.5MG 100 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK registered for an account
- Customer from London placed a new order for CONCOR 10MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London registered for an account