PREGNA DHA 30 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING

(PREGNA DHA)
PREGNA DHA 30 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In Stock
VERCO Brand: VERCO

Indications:

Dietary supplement recommended for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers to supplement the docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) deficiency in the diet.

Properties:

Pregna DHA is a dietary supplement for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. It is a source of DHA - a valuable omega-3 acid obtained using PureMax technology, which is the basic building block of a child's brain and is responsible for its proper development.
Pregna DHA contains DHA, which comes from highly purified oil of oily marine fish, and therefore is the best and safe source of this essential dietary ingredient. Contains triglyceride (TG) oil. DHA from re-esterified triglycerides (rTG) has been proven to have more than twice the bioavailability of the commonly used ethyl esters (EE).
It is before birth that as much as 75% of brain cells are formed, and the remaining 25% during the first year of life. Each Pregna DHA capsule is a source of valuable omega-3 DHA acid, which the body cannot produce in the right amount. DHA acid is an ingredient with proven effect. In 2010, the Group of Experts issued recommendations recommending that pregnant and breastfeeding women should take DHA.
The omega-3 fatty acid DHA affects the brain development of the fetus and breastfed infants. It is the basic building block of a child's brain and is responsible for its proper development. Until the time of delivery, the baby takes the necessary amounts of DHA from the mother's body, and after delivery, the newborn baby receives it with her food. Hence the greater demand for this ingredient among pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Adequate DHA supplementation is particularly important in the case of a diet low in fish, as the body cannot produce sufficient amounts of this substance on its own.

Directions for use:

Recommended portion for consumption: 1–2 capsules daily.

Composition:

1 capsule contains a dose of 300 mg of DHA.

Tags: PREGNA

There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Buyers Online