REMIFEMIN 100 TABS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
REMIFEMIN 100 TABLETS
Remifemin is a medicine containing a liquid extract of the rhizome of black cohosh (Cimicifugae racemosae rhizoma).
Remifemin is a herbal remedy to relieve discomfort in the menopause.
DosageOne tablet twice a day (one in the morning and one in the evening). The tablets should be swallowed whole with a sufficient amount of liquid.
CompositionThe active substance is the extract of the rhizome of black cohosh - Cimicifugae racemosae rhizomae extractum fluidum (0.78 - 1.14: 1) isopropanolicum 40% (V / V).
1 tablet contains 0.018-0.026 ml of this extract.
The other ingredients are:
cellactose (powdered cellulose and lactose monohydrate), potato starch, magnesium stearate, peppermint oil.
ActionRemifemin is taken to alleviate menopausal discomforts such as the tides
feeling hot and sweating.
ContraindicationsIf you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Side effectsLike all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Possible side effects of the drug and their frequency:
very common: (≥1 / 10)
common: (≥1 / 100 to <1/10)
uncommon: (≥1 / 1,000 to <1/100)
rare: (≥1 / 10,000 to <1 / 1,000)
very rare: (<1 / 10,000)
not known: (cannot be estimated from the available data)
While taking the drug, the following may occur:
gastrointestinal disorders (indigestion, diarrhea), allergic skin reactions (hives, itching, rash), facial swelling and peripheral edema, weight gain.
It is not known:
Cases of hepatotoxicity (including hepatitis, jaundice, and liver function test abnormalities) have been reported with products containing bedbug (Cimicifuga).
Warnings and PrecautionsIf during the application you experience: a feeling of increased tension and painful swelling of the breast (mastodynia) or menstrual bleeding disorders, consult your doctor.
Use of other medicationsInteractions with other drugs are unknown.
Tell your doctor about all the drugs you are taking or have recently taken.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
The safe use of Remifemin during pregnancy and breast-feeding has not been established.
Do not take the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The effect of the drug on fertility is unknown. Women of childbearing potential should consider using effective contraception.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
Use of the drug in children and adolescentsDo not use.
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Hollywood updated their account password