RENNIE ANTIACIDUM MINT FLAVOR 48 LOZENGES — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
Rennie Antacidum is a preparation based on a proven and simple formula. Rennie is composed of two naturally occurring substances, calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate, which, acting in the stomach, convert excess acid into water and mineral salts. Calcium carbonate has a strong and quick neutralizing effect, while magnesium carbonate intensifies this effect. This combination quickly neutralizes "heartburn" and provides gentle relief to the stomach.
complaints related to acidity in the stomach, such as:
- a feeling of fullness or heaviness in the upper abdomen
1 tablet contains:
- 680mg of calcium carbonate and 80mg of magnesium heavy carbonate,
- excipients: sucrose, gelatinized maize starch, potato starch, magnesium stearate, talc, light liquid paraffin, mint flavor (mint oil, maltodextrin, acacia gum, silicon dioxide), lemon flavor, (lemon oil, maltodextrin, water).
It works by neutralizing any excess acid in your stomach.
Unless your doctor tells you otherwise:
- adults and children over 12 years of age: 1-2 tablets at a time, one hour after a meal and at bedtime,
- do not take more than 11 tablets a day,
- the tablets can be sucked or chewed,
- If you experience heartburn or acidity related pain, you can take an additional one or two tablets between the usual dosing times.
- If in doubt, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Allergy to any component of the preparation.
- Hypersensitivity to calcium carbonate.
- Magnesium carbonate or any of the excipients.
- Severe renal failure.
- Calcium nephrolithiasis.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children, at a temperature below 25 ° C.
Protect against moisture.
Hypersensitivity reactions (very rarely reported).
Clinical symptoms may include:
- angioedema and anaphylactic shock;
- stomach discomfort and diarrhea;
- muscle weakness.
Prolonged use of high doses, especially in patients with impaired renal function, may cause hypermagnesaemia (increase in blood magnesium) or hypercalcaemia (increase in blood calcium) and alkalosis (increase in blood alkalis), which may cause gastrointestinal symptoms and muscle weakness.
Symptoms of the milk-alkaline syndrome:
- Taste disturbance
- Calcification, weakness,
- Excess nitrogen in the blood (Azotemia).
Tell the doctor or pharmacist about all the preparations taken by the patient now or recently, and about the preparations that the patient is planning to take.
Rennie Antacidum may affect the speed and degree of absorption of other preparations.
Take 1 or 2 hours before or after taking Rennie Antacidum, tetracycline antibiotics and other antibacterial preparations - quinolones, cardiac glycosides, such as
- iron preparations,
- thiazide diuretics
The preparation should not be taken with large amounts of milk or dairy products.
Warnings and Precautions
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
- Due to the increased risk of hypercalcaemia, serum calcium should be monitored regularly when used concomitantly with thiazide diuretics.
- The preparation should not be taken for a long time.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- One tablet contains 475 mg of sucrose. This should be taken into account in diabetic patients. If you have been diagnosed with an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking the preparation.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 7 days or if they only partially improve, see your doctor as tests are recommended to rule out more serious disease.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and blister after “EXP”.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines no longer needed. Such behavior will help to protect the environment.
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Hollywood updated their account password