REPARIL GEL N 40G - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Reparil Gel N is a preparation intended to be used as an auxiliary in the treatment of post-traumatic ailments such as bruises, hematomas, crushes and joint injuries.
Reparil Gel N is used as an adjunct in the treatment of:
post-traumatic ailments such as bruises, hematomas, crushes, joint injuries.
100 g of gel contains:
- active substances: beta-escin 1.0 g and diethylamine salicylate 5.0 g,
- the other ingredients are: lavender oil, orange flower oil, carbomer (polyacrylic acid), macrogol 6 (Softigen 767), disodium edetate, trometamol, isopropyl alcohol, purified water.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy.
If you have chronic kidney disease, kidney failure.
Do not apply the preparation to the mucous membranes, skin areas subjected to irradiation.
Keep the preparation out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25˚C.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Very rare (affects less than 1 in 10,000 people):
hypersensitivity reactions at the application site with skin reddening and dryness, rash, erythema, dermatitis, skin peeling, hives.
Topical application of preparations containing salicylates, especially when applied to large areas of the skin, may cause general effects on the body related to the effects on the liver, kidneys and digestive system, also systemic hypersensitivity reactions, asthma may occur.
Warnings and Precautions
Avoid getting the gel in your eyes.
Patients with hypersensitivity to salicylates should not use the preparation without consulting a doctor.
These people may experience asthma attacks, local swelling of the skin and mucous membranes (angioedema), and hives.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Use in the first trimester of pregnancy is contraindicated.
The preparation should not be used during breastfeeding.
Avoid applying the preparation to the chest area of women who are breastfeeding.
The preparation contains lavender oil and bitter orange flower oil
The preparation contains a fragrance with linalool and limonene.
Linalool and limonene can cause allergic reactions.
An allergic reaction may occur in allergic patients and in patients not yet allergic.
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in