SOLCOSERYL INJECTION 5ML 5 VIALS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
Solcoseryl - antihypoxic, cytoprotective, regenerating, membrane stabilizing, angioprotective, wound healing.
Solcoseril is a deproteinized hemodialysate containing a wide range of low molecular weight components of cell mass and serum of dairy calves with a molecular weight of 5000 D, whose properties are currently only partially studied by chemical and pharmacological methods.
In in vitro tests, as well as in preclinical and clinical studies, it was found that Solcoseryl:
- increases reparative and regenerative processes;
- promotes activation of aerobic metabolic processes and oxidative phosphorylation;
- increases oxygen consumption in vitro and stimulates glucose transport to cells under hypoxia and to metabolically depleted cells;
- promotes collagen synthesis (in vitro);
- stimulates cell proliferation and migration (in vitro).
Solcoseryl gel does not contain fats as auxiliary components, so it is easily washed off. Promotes the formation of granulation tissue and elimination of exudate.
Since the advent of fresh granulation and drying of the wound it is recommended to use Solcoseryl ointment containing, as auxiliary components, fats and forming a protective film on the wound surface.
- Occlusive peripheral artery disease in Fontaine stages III–IV in patients with contraindications/intolerance to other preparations;
- chronic venous insufficiency, accompanied by trophic disorders (Ulcera cruris), in cases of their persistent course;
- disorders of cerebral metabolism and blood circulation (ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, craniocerebral trauma).
Hypersensitivity to one of the components of the preparation.
With caution - with a predisposition to allergic reactions.
Intravenously or intramuscularly.
In the treatment of occlusive peripheral artery diseases in stages III–IV Fontaine-b / b by 20 ml daily. Perhaps intravenous drip in isotonic sodium chloride solution or 5% glucose solution. The duration of therapy is up to 4 weeks and is determined by the clinical picture of the disease.
In the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, accompanied by trophic disorders (Ulcera cruris) — in/10 ml 3 times a week. The duration of therapy - no more than 4ned and is determined by the clinical picture of the disease. An important additional measure aimed at preventing peripheral "venous" edema is the imposition of a pressure bandage with an elastic bandage.
The presence of local trophic disorders of tissues recommended simultaneous therapy preparations Solkoseril jelly, and then Solcoseryl ointment.
In the treatment of ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes in severe and extremely severe form as the main course-in / in 10 or 20 ml, respectively, daily for 10 days. Upon completion of the main course-I/m or I / 2 ml for 30 days.
Craniocerebral trauma (severe brain injury) — in/1000 mg daily for 5 days.
If the / preparation administration is not possible, the preparation can be administered in/m, usually 2 ml per day in undiluted form.
In/in the application of undiluted preparation it must be administered slowly, because it is a hypertensive solution.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice- the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account