Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery
Pharmacodynamic parameters. Active pharmaceutical ingredients of the combined preparation terzhinan have a multifaceted local therapeutic effect in the inflammatory process in the vaginal mucosa of various etiologies, maintaining its integrity and the physiological range of pH values of the vaginal environment.
The aminoglycoside antibiotic neomycin binds to the 30S subunit of the bacterial ribosome, preventing the bacterium from synthesizing proteins vital for its growth. Neomycin also inhibits bacterial DNA polymerase. Neomycin is active against pyogenic vaginal microflora. Also susceptible to nystatin are Brahamella catarrhalis and Haemophilus influenzae, acinetobacteria, corynebacteria, causative agents of listeriosis, methicillin-susceptible staphylococcus, the bacteria of the genus citrobacter (C. freundii, C. koseri), enterobacter, campylobacter, E. coli, P. P. vulgaris), serrata, Providencia rettgeri, Salmonella, Shigella, Yersinia and Pasteurella.
Ternidazole, a representative of the 5-nitroimidazole group, has a bactericidal effect aimed at microorganisms capable of reducing the nitro group. Under the influence of the reduced form of ternidazole, the processes of synthesis of DNA and proteins of the microorganism are disrupted, the processes of cellular respiration are inhibited. Ternidazole is active against anaerobes (including Gardnerella vaginalis) and Trichomonas vaginalis.
The polyene antifungal agent nystatin has both fungistatic and fungicidal effects in vitro against a wide range of yeasts and yeast-like fungi, including Candida albicans, C. parapsilosis, C. tropicalis, C. guilliermondi, C. pseudotropicalis, C. krusei, Torulopsis glabrata. Tricophyton rubrum, T. mentagrophytes. Nystatin acts by binding to ergosterols of the cell membrane of susceptible species, which leads to a change in its permeability and the subsequent loss of potassium, as well as other intracellular components, and, as a result, the death of the microorganism.
Prednisolone is a synthetic corticosteroids used as an anti-inflammatory agent. Prednisolone inhibits leukocyte infiltration at the site of inflammation, interferes with the effects of inflammatory response mediators, and suppresses the humoral immune response. The anti-inflammatory effect of GCS is associated with the phospholipase A2 inhibiting proteins lipocortins, which control the biosynthesis of such powerful inflammatory mediators as prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Prednisolone reduces the severity of the inflammatory response by limiting capillary dilation and vascular wall permeability. Prednisolone is an agonist of GCS-receptors: the GCS-receptor-ligand complex is translocated into the cell nucleus, where it binds to the elements of the glucocorticoid response in the region of the promoter of target genes. The DNA-bound receptor then interacts with major transcription factors, causing an increase or decrease in the expression of specific target genes, including suppression of the expression of interleukin 2.
Pharmacokinetic parameters. Not researched.
Therapy of inflammation of the vaginal mucosa caused by microorganisms that are sensitive to the preparation. This pathology includes vaginitis of bacterial etiology (pyogenic banal microflora); desquamative, caused by the action of opportunistic microorganisms; caused by trichomonas vaginalis; candidal etiology; mixed etiology (yeast-like fungi, anaerobes and trichomonas vaginalis).
Intravaginally for adults 1-2 times a day 1 vaginal tablet (before use, gently wash your hands and moisten the tablet with water for 2-3 seconds). inject to the most comfortable depth in the supine position with bent legs, maintain a horizontal position for about 15 minutes after the procedure.
The course of therapy (during menstruation is not interrupted) is on average 10 days. The established mycotic etiology of vaginitis requires an increase in the duration of the course to 20 days. Against the background of preparation therapy, it is necessary to adhere to the rules of personal hygiene and beware, if possible, of the influence of adverse factors.
Hypersensitivity to the constituents of the preparation.
It should not be used in combination with acetylsalicylic acid in a certain dosage.
Hypersensitivity; allergic dermatitis, itching, rashes, urticaria; local reactions (irritation, tingling sensation), erosion, edema and burning sensation in the vagina, hyperemia, pain, itching in the vulva and vagina.
In order to prevent reinfection, therapy of the patient's sexual partner should be carried out simultaneously.
There is a possibility of insignificant absorption of any component of the preparation.
Hypersensitivity in the case of topical use of antibiotics may be a confirmation of the inappropriateness of their (or other related compounds) use.
The duration of therapy should be limited to reduce the likelihood of developing resistant strains or superinfection with them.
Do not use in children.
If indicated, it is possible to use it under medical supervision in pregnant women and during lactation.
The ability to drive vehicles or work with other mechanisms is not affected.
It is undesirable to combine with the intake of acetylsalicylic acid in a daily dose of 3 g or more (or 1 g or more per dose).
Use with caution with anticonvulsants, inducers of the synthesis of enzymes of hepatic metabolism; isoniazid; rifampicin; preparations that lower the level of potassium in the blood; digitalis preparations; preparations that can cause arrhythmias of the torsades de pointes type.
Increased attention is required when combined with cyclosporine, acetylsalicylic acid (daily dose of 3 g or ≥500 mg per dose) and other NSAIDs, antibiotics of the fluoroquinolone group.
At a temperature of ≤25 ° C in its original packaging, out of the reach of children.
- Customer from lake in the hills placed a new order for Noxsprey nasal spray 0.05%, 10 ml — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from lake in the hills registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Noxsprey nasal spray 0.05%, 10 ml — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Lokren 20mg 28 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from New York placed a new order for Dekristol D3 20 000 IU, 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from New York registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Simbrinza eye drops 5ml — Made in Belgium — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Respero Myrtol forte 300mg 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Dekristol D3 2000 IU, 120 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Visiloton eye drops 10 ml — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from Tonbridge placed a new order for Movex Comfort 60 tablets — Made in Switzerland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SKINOREN CREAM 20% 30G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Aylett placed a new order for Otipax ear drops 16 g — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Aylett registered for an account
- Customer from Englewood logged in
- Customer from Lynn added a new address
- Customer from Lynn registered for an account