VIDISIC EYE GEL 10G — MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
for the prevention and treatment of dry eye syndrome of various etiologies, e.g. during a long journey by train, car or plane, working in front of a computer and when staying in air-conditioned, artificially ventilated and centrally heated rooms.
2mg carbomer, excipients: cetrymid, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, water for injections.
creates a protective layer that protects corneal and conjunctival moisture for a long time, provides relief.
instill into the conjunctival sac 3 to 5 times a day, depending on the needs more often and 30 minutes before bedtime. Tilt your head back and gently pull the lower eyelid down with your index finger. Drop one drop into the conjunctival sac. Do not close the eye so that the solution is evenly spread over the entire surface. Any unused medicine should be discarded 6 weeks after first opening the tube.
hypersensitivity to any substance.
Instructions For the use of medicine Vidisic
Active ingredients: 1 g of eye gel contains 2 mg carbomer
Inactive ingredients: water for injections, cetrimide, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide
Medication form: eye gel. Clear colorless gel
Pharmaceutical group: artificial tear replacement and other neutral supplements. Code ATX501X A20.
Pharmaceutical properties:Your gel contains the active ingredient carbomer, which acts as a lubricant to treat symptoms of dry eye. It is a soothing gel that isused as an artificial tear when the eyes are lacking in tears.Your eyes will normally produce just enough natural tears to allow them to move easily and comfortably. If your eyes do notproduce enough tears they can become dry, red and painful.
Your gel keeps the surface of the eye lubricated when production of tears is less than normal, and has a refreshing, cooling action. The carbomer in this gel holds moisture and releases this onto the surface of the eye to help relieve the feeling of dryness.
Clinical properties: Use:Replacement therapy for low tear secretion, dry eye syndrome treatment, symptomatic treatment of dry ceratocon conjunctivitis.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any of the supplement ingredients.
Interaction with other medications: no issues reported.After consulting with healthcare provider, it can be combined with other medications.
Specific application: Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding: Toxicity of the supplement during pregnancy or lactation has not been researched. No side effects have been reported. Consult your healthcare provider with any concerns.
Usage while operating machinery or driving:Blurry vision may be experienced during first few minutes after application. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid driving until clear vision returns.
Administration and Dosage: Dry eye treatment requires individual dose. Depending on severity and intensity of the condition use 1 drop into conjunctivitis sac 3-5 time a day or more often if needed and 30 minutes before bed. Consult your ophthalmologist if treating dry conjunctivitis.
Children: There is no enough research to use for children therefore it is not recommended for children.
Overdose: none reported.
Side effects: immediately following application blurry vision is possible. Side effects such as a feeling of burning, irritation, stinging, swelling, redness and inflammation of the eye have been reported in a
small number of people.
Shelf life:3 years.
Storage: Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
Packaging: plastic/aluminium tube. Each tube contains 10g of gel.
Manufacturer: Dr. Gerhard Mann, Hem-pharm, Fabric Gmbh
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account