2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
Eye ointment "Tobradex" is used for eye inflammation in patients sensitive to steroids, in whom the use of corticosteroids is indicated and there is a superficial bacterial infection or the risk of developing a bacterial infection of the eye. These inflammations can occur after surgery (cataract removal) or can be caused by an infection, foreign body in the eye, or eye trauma.
1 g of ointment contains (active ingredients):
tobramycin - 3 mg;
dexamethasone - 1 mg.
Excipients: anhydrous chlorobutanol, mineral oil, white soft paraffin.
hypersensitivity to active ingredients or to any component of the preparation;
hypersensitivity to aminoglycosides;
keratitis caused by the herpes simplex virus;
vaccinia, chickenpox and other viral infections of the cornea and conjunctiva;
fungal diseases of the structures of the eye or untreated parasitic infections of the eye;
mycobacterial eye infections;
the preparation should not be used after removal of a foreign body from the cornea of the eye without complications.
Mode of application
For ophthalmic use.
Use for adults, including elderly patients, children aged 12 to 18 years
A small amount of ointment (a strip approximately 1.5 cm long) should be injected into the conjunctival sac (s) of the affected eye (s) up to 3 or 4 times a day. The frequency of use of the preparation should be gradually reduced with the improvement of clinical signs. You should be careful not to stop therapy prematurely.
The eye ointment can be used at night in combination with Tobradex® eye drops throughout the day.
After applying the ointment, it is recommended to carefully close the eyelids. This reduces the systemic absorption of the preparation injected into the eye, which reduces the likelihood of systemic side effects.
It is recommended to constantly monitor intraocular pressure.
Application for children
The data obtained confirm the safety and efficacy of the preparation in children from 2 years of age, who have been using the preparation for 7 days to treat superficial eye inflammation of bacterial origin.
It can be used for children who need to undergo surgery to remove cataracts.
Method of use: To prevent contamination of the tip and tube content, care must be taken not to touch the eyelids or other surfaces with the tip of the tube.
The use of Tobradex® during pregnancy is not recommended.
Since many preparations pass into breast milk, consideration should be given to temporarily stopping breastfeeding while using Tobradex.
Tobradex, eye ointment, has little or no effect on the ability to drive vehicles or other mechanisms. Temporary blurred vision or other visual impairments may affect the ability to drive vehicles or other mechanisms. If blurred vision occurs during use, the patient must wait until vision clears up before driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Given the characteristics of this topical preparation, no toxic effect is expected when used in ophthalmology at the recommended doses, or if the contents of the tube are accidentally swallowed. In case of preparation overdose when applied topically, wash the excess of the preparation from the eye (s) with warm water.
Possible clinical signs and symptoms of preparation overdose (punctate keratitis, erythema, increased lacrimation, edema and itching of the eyelids) may be similar to the side effects that have been observed in some patients.
In clinical trials, the most common adverse reactions were eye pain, increased intraocular pressure, eye irritation and itchy eyes, which occurred in less than 1% of patients.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children. Do not freeze. Keep the tube tightly closed.
Shelf life - 2 years (after opening the tube - 1 month).
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING