MYDOCALM 150MG 30 TABS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
Tablets "Mydocalm" are used for the symptomatic treatment of muscle spasm in adults after a stroke.
The active ingredient is tolperisone hydrochloride (one coated tablet contains 150 mg of tolperisone hydrochloride).
core: citric acid, monohydrate; colloidal anhydrous silicon dioxide; stearic acid; talc; microcrystalline cellulose; corn starch; lactose;
shell: anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide (E 171), lactose monohydrate, macrogol 6000, hypromellose.
hypersensitivity to the active substance or similar in chemical composition to eperisone, or to any of the excipients;
Mode of application
The preparation should be taken after meals with one glass of water. Insufficient food intake can reduce the bioavailability of tolperisone.
Adults: depending on individual needs and tolerance - 150-450 mg per day in 3 divided doses.
According to animal studies, tolperisone has no teratogenic effect. Due to the lack of significant clinical data on the use of this preparation, "Mydocalm" should not be used during pregnancy.
Since it is not known whether tolperisone penetrates into breast milk, the use of the preparation "Mydocalm" during breastfeeding is contraindicated.
The safety and efficacy of tolperisone in children have not been studied.
Given the possibility of developing symptoms such as dizziness, drowsiness, impaired attention, epilepsy, blurred vision, the preparation should be used with caution when driving or working with other mechanisms.
Data on overdose of tolperisone are insufficient.
Overdose symptoms can mainly include drowsiness, manifestations of the gastrointestinal tract (nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain), tachycardia, hypertension, bradykinesia and vertigo. In severe cases, seizures and coma have been reported.
There is no specific antidote for tolperisone. In case of overdose, symptomatic treatment is recommended.
The safety profile of tablets containing tolperisone is based on data from more than 12,000 patients. In accordance with these data, the most common side reactions were disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, systemic disorders, disorders of the nervous and digestive systems.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C, out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 3 years.
- Customer from Bury Saint Edmunds registered for an account
- Customer from Kowloon City logged in
- Customer from Petaluma logged in
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from Valencia logged in
- Customer from Botosani placed a new order for Pimafucin cream 20mg/g 30g — Made in Italy— Free Delivery
- Customer from Botosani registered for an account
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia logged in
- Customer from Paris logged in
- Customer from Paris placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 18 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Paris registered for an account
- Customer from Hong Kong logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Macmiror Complex 8 suppositories — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung logged in
- Customer from Siheung registered for an account
- Customer from scranton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery