SUTRICON CC SILICONE SCAR PATCHES 5 PCS. — MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
SUTRICON CC SILICONE SCAR PATCHES
The innovative Sutricon CC silicone patches with vitamin E are intended for use in the treatment of scars after cesarean section. Sutricon CC silicone plaster effectively improves the appearance and elasticity of scars. The innovative structure, containing high-quality pharmaceutical silicone, has properties similar to healthy human skin: elasticity, oxygen permeability and prevention of the process of excessive transepidermal water loss. Thanks to these features, silicone scar patches reduce the discomfort associated with the scar, such as pain, itching or the feeling of pulling. Sutricon CC silicone patches have been additionally enriched with vitamin E, which stimulates epithelization and allows you to maintain a healthy skin appearance. Vitamin E helps to maintain proper hydration of the epidermis, thanks to which the skin becomes softer and more elastic. The effects can be seen after a month, but the full treatment is longer and depends on many individual factors. The most important are the size and type of the scar, as well as genetic determinants. Scars heal the fastest in children, while in the elderly, the time needed for full skin regeneration is the longest. To achieve satisfactory results, use the preparation regularly and follow the instructions for use.
caesarean section scars, preventing abnormal scarring, reducing the visibility of fresh and mature scars (up to 9 years).
one patch can be used for 3 to 5 days, by removing the patch every day, washing the scar, drying it thoroughly, and then re-applying the same patch. It is also important to change the patches regularly. It should be remembered that the length of therapy depends on many individual factors, but it is a minimum of 3 months for fresh scars, and for older scars, even more than 6 months of using the patches. The patch can be used after the wound is completely healed and after removing the sutures. Before use, thoroughly clean and dry the scar. In order to adjust the size of the patch to the surface of the scar, it is possible to cut it in any way, leaving a 5mm margin on each side. Sutricon CC silicone scar patches can be worn around the clock. However, they should be removed at least once a day, the scar washed with neutral soap, dried and the same patch applied again.
silicone gel with vitamin E, flexible polyurethane membrane.
Important tips:For a 0.5x13 cm scar, 30 smaller slices can be obtained from one large package.
One package is sufficient for 1-3 months of therapy, depending on the size and type of the scar.
The package includes 5 silicone plasters with a size of 5cmx30cm.
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password