ELOPRINE 500MG 50 TABS — MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
ELOPRINE 500MG 50 TABLETS
Eloprine contains the active substance inosine pranobex, which has antiviral and immune-boosting effects.
Supportively in people with reduced immunity in the case of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
Features:It has antiviral and stimulating activity of the immune system.
Recommended intake:The tablet should be taken with a sufficient amount of liquid. If you have difficulty swallowing the whole tablet, you can crush and dissolve in a small amount of liquid to make it easier to take the medicine.
The dose is based on the patient's weight and depends on the severity of the disease. The daily dose should be divided into equal single doses administered several times a day.
Adults, including the elderly (over 65 years of age)
The recommended dose is 50 mg per kg body weight per day.
The usual daily dose is 6 tablets (3 g) per day (i.e. 2 tablets 3 times a day). The maximum daily dose is 8 tablets (4 g) per day (i.e. 2 tablets 4 times a day).
Children over 1 year
The recommended dose is 50 mg per kg body weight daily, given in several equally divided doses.
Duration of treatmentTreatment usually lasts from 5 to 14 days. After the symptoms have disappeared, treatment is usually continued for another 1 to 2 days.
Use in childrenDo not use the preparation in children of the first year of life. For children who are unable to swallow tablets, it is recommended to administer the preparation in the form of syrup 250 mg / 5 ml or 500 mg / 5 ml.
Ingredients:The active substance is inosine pranobex (a complex containing inosine 4-acetamidobenzoic acid salt with N, N-2-dimethylamino-2-propanol in a 1: 3 molar ratio). One tablet contains 500 mg of inosine pranobex.
The other ingredients are: mannitol, potato starch, povidone K-25, magnesium stearate.
Do not use the medicine:
- if you are allergic to inosine pranobex or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6); signs of an allergic reaction may include rash, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue;
- if you currently have a gout attack (severe joint pain with swelling and redness of the skin, or if large joints are affected by exudate) or if tests show that you have high levels of uric acid in your blood.
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in