ELOPRINE 500MG 50 TABS — MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
ELOPRINE 500MG 50 TABLETS
Eloprine contains the active substance inosine pranobex, which has antiviral and immune-boosting effects.
Supportively in people with reduced immunity in the case of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
Features:It has antiviral and stimulating activity of the immune system.
Recommended intake:The tablet should be taken with a sufficient amount of liquid. If you have difficulty swallowing the whole tablet, you can crush and dissolve in a small amount of liquid to make it easier to take the medicine.
The dose is based on the patient's weight and depends on the severity of the disease. The daily dose should be divided into equal single doses administered several times a day.
Adults, including the elderly (over 65 years of age)
The recommended dose is 50 mg per kg body weight per day.
The usual daily dose is 6 tablets (3 g) per day (i.e. 2 tablets 3 times a day). The maximum daily dose is 8 tablets (4 g) per day (i.e. 2 tablets 4 times a day).
Children over 1 year
The recommended dose is 50 mg per kg body weight daily, given in several equally divided doses.
Duration of treatmentTreatment usually lasts from 5 to 14 days. After the symptoms have disappeared, treatment is usually continued for another 1 to 2 days.
Use in childrenDo not use the preparation in children of the first year of life. For children who are unable to swallow tablets, it is recommended to administer the preparation in the form of syrup 250 mg / 5 ml or 500 mg / 5 ml.
Ingredients:The active substance is inosine pranobex (a complex containing inosine 4-acetamidobenzoic acid salt with N, N-2-dimethylamino-2-propanol in a 1: 3 molar ratio). One tablet contains 500 mg of inosine pranobex.
The other ingredients are: mannitol, potato starch, povidone K-25, magnesium stearate.
Do not use the medicine:
- if you are allergic to inosine pranobex or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6); signs of an allergic reaction may include rash, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue;
- if you currently have a gout attack (severe joint pain with swelling and redness of the skin, or if large joints are affected by exudate) or if tests show that you have high levels of uric acid in your blood.
- Customer from Pinckney updated their account details
- Customer from Pinckney placed a new order for 4 x RAPHACHOLIN C 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Pinckney registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for PIMAFUCORT CREAM 15GR - MADE IN ITALY- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x PANANGIN 50 TABS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda logged in
- Customer placed a new order for CONCOR 5MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda placed a new order for 2 x TABEX 1,5 MG 100 TABS — MADE IN BULGARIA- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Northampton placed a new order for ERGOFERON 20 TABS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northampton registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 30 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for NEBILET PLUS 5/12,5 28 PILLS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Strovolos placed a new order for Arbivir - Zdorovye Forte 200mg 10 capsules — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Strovolos registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point placed a new order for Hascoderm Lipogel 30g — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point registered for an account
- Customer from Ostrava logged in